Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What car care products do you use?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

What car care products do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I've been using alot of autoglym lately and find it to be easy to use and leaves good finishes right across the range. Have also used both mcguires and turtle wax in the past and both were quite good
Back to top Go down
https://blurredvision.editboard.com
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey guys i work @ Darby's Paints

So Ive used alot of different car care products and by far is the Juice range of polishes.
All our panel shops through out Victoria for all 3 darby's shops have switched over to the Juice. I have done demo's for mates and they cant get over the results. Id be happy to show any one who's interested. This stuff destroy's Auto glym, meguiars, farecla, gelson all the big brands the only thing i havnt found so far is a really good interior cleaner and car shampoo, anyone know of any please let me know currently testing a few atm!
Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 am

Where can you get this stuff?
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:53 am

Darby's Paints

413 Moorabool st Geelong
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: car car   What car care products do you use? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 pm

THE JUICE CAR CARE DEMONSTRATION
All Juice products are waterbourne, silcone free, so very easy to apply easy to wipe off if you get splatter or on plastics.
All Juice products available from
Darby's Geelong 413 Moorabool st Geelong
Darby's Ballarat, 203 burnbank st wendouree
Darby's Shepparton 12 campbell st Shepparton,
Would be available in central Melbourne dont know the distributor sorry.

I would love to hear from people that have used it so far 90% of panel shops that the three darby's stores supply have swapped over from, Farecla, Meguiars, Gelson, Autoglym

Cutting compound/ colour restoration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-OxCs1KUk&feature=player_embedded

Swirl Removing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklfbJPKOrU&feature=player_embedded

Waxing/ Protective coating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tmdZjFOMME&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
xr6_ghia

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am

ive been a customer of darbys for around 9 years now...and this is by far the best product...the thing i like about it the most is it really gives ur paint that true wet look! +1 for juice!!
Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

Sam has provided me with a sample of the juice quick wax, if it I like what I see I'll be back in to make a purchase
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 pm

I will have some free samples of the juice polishes for the Cruise in August dont know if i will have enough for everyone or just to go towards the prizes, and seeing if i could do a demonstration for people aswell just ironing out the fine print.
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm

i want to see what the cut/polish can do, my paints fair rooted and until i can make the $ to get stuff to paint it, i'll settle with a good polish hahaha
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 am

has the clear coat gone? or just faded and scratched to hell?
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 pm

sm0089 wrote:
has the clear coat gone? or just faded and scratched to hell?

on the bonnet the clears pealing, so thats a lost cause, but its the rest of the paint work has the normal surface scratches and dings, i want to keep good until i can get the $ together to get the whole car re-painted.
Back to top Go down
xm-221

xm-221

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Sam you may have to demo that polish for me mate, I've been using Farecla #6 for about 4yrs, this stuff looks like it may be the Gee Oh.
Looking at the youtube vids, is he actually using a wool pad or are my eyes failing me in my old age lol
Back to top Go down
xr6_ghia

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 am

yeah glenn when i bought all the juice stuff its recommended to get a wool pad aswell...sam can verify this tho...as i dont have the juice products anymore...fuckin retarded ex-boss lmao!
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah using a wool pad, the Juice range has 2 foam pads and a wool pad, the only reason they brought out foam pads is because you cant change some peoples minds. But Steve himself recommends using the Wool pad for everything, I have all three of the Juice pads and from my personal experience the Wool pad actually works better than the foam pads, and i use the wool pad everytime now.

We use to be a big farecla distributor throughout Victoria from all three stores now we sell, sweet eff all of it. Most people have actually changed to the Juice.

I would be more than happy to do a demo for people, We have actually tested the Juice by wiping the panel down with Prepsol ( Prepwash, wax n grease remover), after cutting the panel and it still looks amazing, now you try and do that with Farecla and i bet you know how it would come out.
Back to top Go down
sm0089

sm0089

PostSubject: New car care range   What car care products do you use? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey guys next week im going away on buisness for Darby's and one of the things im doing is attending a training/info session on this new range of car care products for Darby's i have heard there not as good as the Juice cutting compound and wax, but there really interested in their interior cleaner's and waterless wash n wax and that stuff, so if anybody has any questions they would like me to ask? and what your looking for in a car care product? i.e smell?,glossiness? lasting?

http://www.smartwax.com/productline.html

have a look at their product range and tell me what you think whether or not uve heard about it or if its any good?

I want everyone's opinion and questions and want to know what every ones looking for in car care products.
Back to top Go down
xm-221

xm-221

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Well, I lashed out at the start of the week and bought a full Juice Polish Kit off Sam.
I used just the polish on Tuesday to see how good it works, and I must say that it works a treat. I'm having to learn how to use a wool pad again but it's all coming back to me lol.
Can't wait to start polishing the body on a black XD tomorrow Smile that will be the big test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car care products do you use?   What car care products do you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What car care products do you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Workshop :: Beautiful Bodies-
Jump to: