Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show us your bikes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

Show us your bikes Empty
PostSubject: Show us your bikes   Show us your bikes EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I'll start off

My Old Bike
1996 Suzuki GSX 250F Across

Show us your bikes IMG_0458

Was a great little bike, easy to ride, forgiving, one of the more powerful LAMS approved 250cc's (which is still FA) and she served me well. Was pretty much stock other then muffler, and on board CPU

My Current Bike
1988 Kawasaki GPZ 900RR

Show us your bikes PC120307

Was the fastest production motorcycle in the world during it's heyday and featured in the movie Top Gun. It's the very first of the now famous 'Ninja' line and stock these bikes do the standing quarter mile in about 10 seconds flat, some of the more modern machinery can do it a fair bit quicker then that but don't let the fact it's an older bike fool you. She's bloody quick! Also begining to climb in value and is a prized possesion by many collectors. Mine has a 4 into 1 exhaust, K&N air filter, Heated hand grips, and smokey indicator lenses

Last edited by TUFF4D on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://blurredvision.editboard.com
xm-221

xm-221

Show us your bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your bikes   Show us your bikes EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

We had a GPZ900 next to the scrap bin at work about a month ago, someone scabbed the rolling frame a few days later (not before I removed the carbs though) but all the plastics and spares went into the bin.

Mates old man had an 1100 Ninja once, took him 9mins to get to Petro Chem in Altona from Bunnings Corio traffic lights Very Happy

Came home that night and told his missus he was selling it before he killed himself on it.
Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

Show us your bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your bikes   Show us your bikes EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 am

Few quick ones I took today of my bike

Show us your bikes IMG_0030

Show us your bikes IMG_0031

And one of the old boys

Show us your bikes IMG_0003-1
Back to top Go down
https://blurredvision.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Show us your bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your bikes   Show us your bikes Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your bikes