Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Blurred Vision

Do You Wish To...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blurred Social Lounge

Go down 
+3
xr6_ghia
WPN346
xm-221
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xm-221

xm-221

Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Good evening ladies, what a crappy day it was today. Couldn't paint because it was too friggin' cold, didn't want to fire up the jetfire because it churns the dust up Sad
Hopefully I get a good enough day tomorrow to do it.

Sam you need to come down and show me that juice polish.
Back to top Go down
xm-221

xm-221

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

*taps his screen* Anyone in here?
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 pm

haha, yeah its been a little quiet the last few days.
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 am

so, anyone know of a way to recruit any more members?....

really, i didnt know how to make that sound less like a colt thing...
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 am

frequent gatherings is a good way, with all vehicles having the web address showing. when people see gatherings as such, and a common name with all vehicles it gets attention.

so if we gathered in popular places and have all the vehicles clean and lined up with the club stickers visible for all to see, any on lookers can find it when they get home and jump on the net. do it like its for a photo shoot sort of thing and people will take notice.

also, if there is any local car shows or events going on that we can attend as a group that could help too. same deal as mentioned before, line the cars up with the forum stickers all visible for everyone to see coz it will get attention.

Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

Hopefully the upcoming charity cruise will bring some more exposure to the club
Back to top Go down
https://blurredvision.editboard.com
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:11 pm

should do.
if i can shuffle a few things around and get some maintainence done on the xd during the next week we might be coming along to the cruise as well. poor thing has a bit of neglect showing, and i almost wiped it out wednesday night from my lack of maintainence. apparently my tyres arent wet weather slicks, and performing a 3 lane wide aquaplane @ 105km/h wasnt exactly my idea of fun.

its prompted me to fix a few things...............
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 am

DAMN! Tony.G has the knowledge!
Back to top Go down
xm-221

xm-221

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Evening all, I'm over blocking back this bloody XD. Black is such a bitch of a colour. Everything has to be perfect or it shows up grrrrrr.
But thanks must go to Sam for selling me a great polishing kit, you were right Dale, Juice is the shit for me now.

Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 P1100868

Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 P1100881
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 am

wow, thats pretty impressive. makes me wish our xd was in better shape coz i like shiny paint like that!
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

elmaso69 wrote:
DAMN! Tony.G has the knowledge!

haha, dunno about that. its more like ive just done too many stupid things over the years and learnt from them. between that, and learning from other people both good and bad i like to think that im a little wiser these days. problem is though that some lessons are learnt harder than others................. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

Happy Birthday Tony jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 am

thanks. im an older old fart than i was yesterday. i didnt learn anything much today though so im not a wiser one. lol
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

yeah, tony G. have a good one! haha!
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 am

cheers.
Back to top Go down
TUFF4D
Admin
TUFF4D

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 am

What did everyone get up to on this sunny winters day?
Back to top Go down
xm-221

xm-221

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Lawns, weeding, fence repairs (farkin' dogs) unloaded the trailer, started the XE ESP to keep the battery charged, ebay & gutloads of forum posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:05 pm

HOLY SHIT! that little page next to the thread name, IT FUCKEN SPINS AN SHIT!
just thought i'd keep the thread going.. lol
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

not nearly as much as i needed to. lol

although i did get around to swapping the wheels back over on the xd this morning(sunday) so it now has tyres with tread. then drove around all over the joint trying to do other stuff but mission failed there as well. ended up accomplishing sfa. i wish places were open when i need them to be instead of when they want to be. i hate days like today when i have a shit load of stuff to do, but dont get much done!

something that did piss me off today too was that i found out the regulator on my mig bottle leaks. went to use welder, no gas.

does anyone have or know where i can buy a mig bottle from? none of the gas joints will sell me one, and i dont want to hire one. these disposable bottles are a friggin joke.
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

you tried ebay yet?
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

i had a look a couple of weeks ago but it seemed that the only ones people sell are out of date, meaning you have to go through all the bullshit you do with a gas tank to have it tested before they will fill it for you. by the time you fork out for that, assuming it passes its cheaper to hire one for 2 years!!
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm

i could imagine, gettin the tank in the XE was a pain in th arse.
time for an upgrade? lol, or just borrow one from a mate?
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:33 pm

haha, i only bought the mig about 2 months ago and im trying to upgrade from doing welds that look like bird shit, to ones that look like someone with a hint of a clue did them. i was just starting to get somewhere on friday with it but i ran out of time. i figured i would have another go today but that soon went to shit. disposable bottle cost 38 bucks, got to use it for about 5 minutes if that.

unless anyone here has or knows of somewhere i could buy one i guess i will be hiring one.
Back to top Go down
Tony.G

Tony.G

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

and you have an XE?
Back to top Go down
elmaso69

elmaso69

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 pm

na, my old man did haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurred Social Lounge   Blurred Social Lounge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blurred Social Lounge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next