First a few rules
1) Blurred Vision is in no way responsibile for any losses or damages occurring as a result of transactions orignating from the "Trading Post" Responsibilities rest with the buyer and seller
2) If Things go pear shaped then Blurred Vision will comply with any legislative obligation to assist an investigation by statuatory authorities
Now for a few tips
1) Exchange phone numbers, everything is much easier when talking to the person over the phone
2) If buying a car it is reccomended you check the vehicles history to see wether its a write off, or owes money on it etc. You can do this on the Vic Roads website
3) Avoid selling for mates and stuff like that, it just complicates things.
4) If item is being posted use registered post. This eliminates those "I never got the item" arguments